Exclusively to Blue Skies: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join a prestigious distributor of branded products based in Wolverhampton. Supplying to both online retailers and stores, they have a passion for the brands they work with and scour the globe to bring the best of the best to their customers.
The Role: The role will involve managing their highest revenue brand with a focus on developing the collections and launching new products. Understanding the brand's route to market is also pivotal for NPI and driving profitability for the brand. There will also be a strong focus on building key partner relationships, requiring strong consumer knowledge that can be demonstrated confidently.
- Hold responsibility for developing collections and launching new products
- Deliver objectives for the brand in-line with forecasted growth
- NPD: responsible for all market and trend research, range reviews and feedback
- Price promotions and responsible for price setting
- Organise and coordinate Events and Exhibitions
- Ensure stocking is correct
- Brand marketing communications and campaign management
The Candidate: To be considered for the Brand Manager role, an understanding of the full marketing mix with a natural commercial acumen is essential. You will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the consumer market and what you have achieved within it. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships with key trade partners and experience marketing luxury products will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing Product Manager who has experience of marketing brands or a Brand Manager looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Wolverhampton, a short distance from junction 10 on the M6 with a salary of circa £30,000. Additional benefits include a car allowance, pension and 25 days holiday.
Brand Manager, Wolverhampton, circa £30000