Marketing Manager - Commercial Enterprises
7 days left
My client is a prestigious heritage academy looking for a Marketing Manager as a result of expansion to support their marketing initiatives for the year ahead. Please note: This position is an initial fixed-term contract however has the potential to go permanent. You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and working in a wide team comprising of marketers, creatives, publicists, and digital marketers to bring their annual marketing plan to life. Your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
1. Coming up with commercial marketing strategies together with the wider team to drive revenue;
2. Use sophisticated data and analytics to advise on compelling campaigns;
3. Working with the wider Communications team to maximise cross-sell opportunities;
4. Working with the e-commerce team to devise campaigns driving direct sales;
5. Working with the trade contacts for publications and also overseeing promotions and special offers;
6. Tracking performance of each of the campaigns across online and offline channels;
7. Manage budgets and operate with a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
You MUST have experience of working within a Commercial Marketing role, and should be relatively quickly available to start.
The role is paying up to £32k (maximum) and has my client offers excellent benefits as well. Apply today or get in touch: email@example.com
Apply for Marketing Manager - Commercial Enterprises
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly