Solutions Architect - Global Motorsports Brand - £70,000 - £80,000 + benefits
Solutions Architect - The Client
Currently working with a world renowned motorsport brand with UK offices based in London and Kent. With a prestigious heritage and forward facing approach, they have diversified extensively after restructuring, have begun to explore new areas to enhance their market presence.
Solutions Architect - Your Role
They are in the process of developing an extensive portfolio of digital products and are looking for someone to lead the design, development and integration of APIs, Micro-services, and integrated SaaS solutions. This role will be a strategic position to lead the full life-cycle of development projects, from initial defining requirements, to delivery and integration.
You will therefore have extensive experience in delivering modern digital architecture for large scale projects and organisations.
Solutions Architect - Your Responsibilities
* Define scope of solution delivery and design, including all relevant documentation.
* Integrating key digital products into existing platforms, in line with company standards.
* Contribute to the planning and delivery of services and APIs.
* Define non functional requirements and KPIs to ensure effective project delivery.
* Generate blueprints for automated integration testing.
* Oversee technical delivery and direct system architecture.
* Work closely with third party suppliers.
* Ensure overall delivery, working as part of cross-functional teams.
Solutions Architect - Your Skills
* Extensive experience of system and software design; either in developer or architect position.
* Experience in designing and managing the delivery of APIs (REST API design).
* Familiar with Cloud Computing such as Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services.
* Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira or Git.
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Ability to write automated integration tests
* Experience with a sports brand (desirable)
* Educated to degree level (desirable)
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire