Senior Customer Experience Manager
Our client, a fast growing consumer credit financial services business, are looking for a Senior Customer Experience Manager to cover a period of maternity (15 months). Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience and line managing a team of 2 the role will be responsible for the end to end customer journey of 4 product applications, developing a compelling roadmap that includes optimisation strategies to improve the customer experience, reduce operational costs and improve new customer account conversion rates. Supported by a team focused on digital delivery, UX and web development, you will be continually optimising the application experience to ultimately welcome more customers to the business.
Duties will include:
- Drive the development and delivery of the application processing strategy, from an end to end customer journey perspective
- Deliver the digital roadmap and optimisation strategy and identify transformational and optimisation opportunities to enhance the customer experience and/or improve new customer account conversion rates
- Work closely with the Direct Acquisition team who own web analytics and work closely with them to define data driven changes that can be tested with the ultimate goal to improve conversion rates
- Develop cost reduction and efficiency strategies, obtain executive sponsorship for change programmes and lead the execution of the project changes
- Represent the Head of Customer Experience on all change projects impacting the websites, application processes and customer experience.
- Ability to develop and execute against a strategic customer experience/journey roadmap
- Proven capability at Digital change leadership within an Agile environment
- Relevant subject matter expertise in application processing, customer marketing and account boarding processes
- Ideally knowledge of the credit card sector and its products, or at least relevant experience in FS