Marketing Manager - Part-time
Exciting role for a Marketing Manager (part time) who's looking for a new opportunity to drive all of marketing functions including PR, social media, content and communications.
- Drive the development and delivery of a new comprehensive marketing strategy
- Translate the marketing strategy into an annual marketing plan
- Manage the work of the Institute's external partners, including PR agency and social media agency. Identify new partners including writers, bloggers and agencies
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website and other related marketing content
- Plan campaigns and editorial schedules
- Develop and manage the Institute's collaborative relationships with other organisations
- Audit existing channels and identify new marketing channels
- Ensure accurate and regular reporting on the marketing plan is undertaken
The salary is £45k pro-rated for 20 hours per week - flexible.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly