Marketing Manager - VC Backed Tech Start-up
Job Title: Marketing Manager - VC Backed Tech Start-up
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including performance bonus, generous holiday, opportunities to travel, pension and more.
About The Innovative Tech Start-up Platform
My client is changing the way that brands understand their customers' behaviour, by redefining the concept of field marketing by using real-time data captured by real customers to provide actionable insights for big-name brands. Operating all over the world, this company already work with blue-chip FMCG and retail brands like Coca Cola, Nestle, Unilever and Diageo.
Based in modern offices in London, this retail marketing technology platform have offices across Europe, proving opportunities for European travel. With a high rate of growth, this is an exciting time to join a cutting-edge business.
Having recently acquired a key competitor, this company are well on their way to asserting dominance within the market. With recent investment, my client are expanding their Marketing team and keen to bring on board a Marketing Manager to lead the implementation of their marketing strategy across UK and European markets.
About The Marketing Manager Role
Reporting directly into the CMO, the Marketing Manager will lead the implementation of the business marketing strategy, generating leads and opportunities for the sales team. My client is after someone who wants to make a key impact on a growing business, with a strong background in lead gen and conversion metrics.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* Take responsibility over the marketing strategy across Europe markets to ensure successful delivery
* Work across a number of channels always feeding back into a direct line to sales, monitoring lead generation efforts and conversion rates
* Lean and manage owned events including conferences and roundtables
* Hack growth across both paid and organic channels
* Produce engaging copy for email communications, newsletters and reports
* Interact closely with the sales teams, understanding their objectives and goals, providing them with opportunities and actionable insights.
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you are an enthusiastic, numbers driven, commercial individual who thrives on managing multiple projects and working across a variety of marketing disciplines, then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Circa 4 years' experience in marketing working across the full marketing mix
* Experienced managing large budgets, meeting deadline and working towards CPO metrics
* Proven experience using Salesforce and Pardot
* A degree in Business or Marketing would be a bonus but not essential
* A willingness to travel to European countries on occasion.
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.