Social Account Manager
5 days left
Social Account Manager- Agency- London
Social Account Manager- Company Overview
Major Players are working with one of the UK's leading Social Media Agencies, who focus on helping the smaller brands across FMCG, Hospitality, Fashion, Beauty, Tech startups and Restaurants with social media management, strategy and advertising. This award winning agency has ambitious plans looking to expand outside of the UK over the next few years. In order to help make this happen they are looking for a creative and confident account manager to join their team and be apart of this journey.
Social Account Manager- Role Summary
Growing at an accelerated rate and taking on new clients weekly, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their energetic and friendly team of Account Managers. This position would be responsible for liaising with clients, developing and implementing social media strategy and project managing the delivery of work from your various account teams. Working closely with their team of Creatives and Community Managers, along with Paid Media and Influencer Managers to create their clients some outstanding social. This role requires a good understand of social and the digital landscape along with the ability to maintain great client relationships- being able to fully understand their objectives and ensure they are experiencing the full value of the agencies offering.
* Ongoing communication with clients and internal teams, including regular external meetings and weekly calls
* Monthly and Quarterly Reports, including data analysis
* Paid Media management
* Developing and implementing social media strategy in line with KPIs
* Project managing account teams to meet all briefs and deadlines
Key Skills & Experience:
* Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of our business. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
* A love for brands and social media... you must be fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You will be naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and be excited about its potential.
* Experience working with social media… a minimum of one year is required
* Pride in your work... we treat our clients brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
* Real drive and ambition... you will be a large part of a small company constantly adapting to the ever growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there.
* Initiative... You will be enterprising and eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Apply for Social Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly