Senior Classified Sales Executive - Award Winning Publisher
Are you ready for your next move up into a senior classified sales job? Digital is very much in our client’s DNA and they believe their cross media approach and digital heritage distinguishes them in the market. Their world-class online publishing and software as a service eCommerce platform that delivers value to consumers, brand marketeers and retailers. This means that they can integrate not only traditional web and print, but also a range of solutions across tablet, mobile social and e- commerce platforms. Their approach is brand-led so that each brand develops the best strategy to extend opportunities across all platforms
This Brand is the UK’s biggest selling quality magazine. It is the bible for the best television, radio and film coverage: exclusive interviews with the biggest names in the business, behind-the-scenes insights, exclusive photo shoots, incisive critics and detailed listings for digital TV and radio channels.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSES
You will be responsible for generating revenue into the classified section across a broad range of categories. You will need to nurture our existing relationships and develop new ones. You will be expected to generate maximum possible revenue and work to deadline.
- To play an active role in achieving sales targets, developing new business, growing existing business and increasing market share.
- To maintain and service existing classified advertisers to maximise revenue.
- To canvass new advertisers from a range of sources, including competitive magazines and exhibitions, to increase revenue into the brand.
- To maximise the number of calls and ensure that the optimum percentage of time is spent on the phone to new and existing clients, to maximise selling opportunities
- To achieve or exceed all revenue targets
- To be aware of client’s circumstances, business and market trends, magazine changes and budgets, to remain informed and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- To initiate ideas to help build the section
- To maintain organised correspondence, filing, client records and confirmations
- To attend the weekly meeting and prepare figures for review.
- To ensure the department maintains standard working practices, and all care is taken to protect the company from any third party claims
- To liaise with the production department on ad copy on a regular basis
- To ensure all of your pages are filled to deadline
- Monitoring and analysing competitive media for business leads
- Taking a proactive approach to managing your business
2 years sales experience. Doesn’t necessarily need to be classified sales (but useful). Will be dealing with the agencies, so you need to be “polished”.
Apply for Senior Classified Sales Executive - Award Winning Publisher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly