Digital Sales Planner- Major Consumer Publisher
Working for this award winning company as Digital Sales Planner you will ensure that clients bookings are successfully taken from conception to delivery. You will be responsible for booking campaigns on their bespoke system and managing those campaigns through their lifetime. This includes, but is not limited to, managing creative builds, optimising campaigns against KPIs and providing delivery insight via reporting.
Success in this role relies on a sound knowledge of digital advertising coupled with strong planning and organisational skills. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, is essential for successful performance. Attention to detail and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure are also key capabilities in this role.
A key contributor in all aspects of pre and post-sales digital campaign management, you will:
- Monitor inventory availability and book all aspects of a digital campaign onto their systems.
- Work with Ad Ops, Design and Production to set up and launch online campaigns.
- Monitor and optimise the delivery of digital campaigns, ensuring targets are achieved and that any issues are communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical and delivery issues, working as a liaison point between Project Management, Sales and Ad Ops.
- Collate reporting data across all aspects of a campaign, and format this for client consumption.
- Work with finance to ensure that clients are invoiced accurately and on time.
- Provide insight on your dedicated brand using tools such as Google Analytics and MOAT.
- Assist other sales planners with their brand responsibilities where required.
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritising effectively and monitoring progress
- Effective time management skills, and prepared to go above and beyond during busy periods
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate with a strong understanding of excel
Organisation & Management - Good planner and organiser. Assumes responsibility and understands when there are peaks and troughs in workload. Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of projects/tasks. Organises work and resources to meet deadlines. Uses initiative to step in where necessary. Measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
Strong Communicator - Provides clear and concise information to relevant teams in a timely manner to ensure that decisions are made based on accurate information
Building Relationships - Builds long term partnerships. Listens well and responds appropriately. Is sensitive to client’s needs and concerns. Trades off short term costs for the benefit of long term relationships.
Knowledge of DFP and experience in using research data and web analytics such as Google Analytics would be an advantage but not essential