B2B Exhibition Sales Executive
4 days left
Our client is one of the largest event organisers in the world. They specialise in running market-leading events in emerging markets and are one of the world's leading organisers of international trade exhibitions and conferences.
We are looking for an experienced, high-performing sales professional to drive retention and new business sales for one of their leading International events. You'll be responsible for selling a combination of exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities including networking receptions and delegate passes in the Oil and Gas & Energy markets
You'll get the opportunity to work with a dynamic, experienced team on one of our client’s core products, and have opportunities to travel, including client trips to USA and Africa for the event itself.
The ability to consultatively deliver innovative solutions to meet customer objectives. You'll be able to develop and execute your own strategic and tactical sales plan, produced in conjunction with the Sales Manager to deliver on the needs of the wider portfolio.
- Selling a combination of exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities.
- Define and develop new business sales to meet agreed revenue and profit targets, whilst maximising profits.
- Spot opportunities to upsell to retention clients, whilst building and maintaining strategic relationships with existing key clients.
- Ensure you have a full understanding of customers' businesses and their specific requirements.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop them into long-term business relationships.
- Monitor and administer competitor events to target potential clients.
- Handle client queries quickly and efficiently, maintaining high standards of client correspondance.
- Ensure on-site customer care and re-bookings.
- Work closely with and support the sales team in all matters concerning the Company's business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong background in Telesales
- Ability to demonstrate successes within previous high-performing sales environments.
- Persuasive, professional and consultative approach on the phone.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people across many different industries and levels of seniority.
- Strong team player, proactice and highly organised.
- Previous experience selling within the Oil & Gas, or Energy sectors.
- Knowledge of the exhibition industry or experience in advertising conference sales.
- Multi-lingual – a bonus.
Apply for B2B Exhibition Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly