Client Services Manager
3 days left
Are you an experienced Client Services Executive with knowledge of the Institutional Pensions Industry? If yes Read on… Our client is seeking a Client Services Manager to manage key clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team in one of London’s most innovative, exciting and fast growing digital media companies.
The company is a media, community and events business. They care deeply about helping to solve the pensions and savings crisis by creating a centre of excellence for education and collaboration and work to help remove unnecessary barriers among disparate groups within the pensions industry. The community they support has over 3,000 members who control over £2 trillion of pension fund assets.
About The Role
This role is a demanding one, but will be hugely rewarding for the right candidate. Working with support from the Directors and a growing, high calibre team, this is an opportunity to help define the client services function with respect to their Digital offering. It will suit an experienced client services executive or potentially a senior client services executive ready to take the next step. You will own and manage multiple, simultaneous client projects and play a heads up, active and proactive role in driving the business forward. You will also act as the link between client and internal sales team, planning, organising and monitoring accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building on existing client relationships at a strategic and operational level through client contact
- Actively seek out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients
- Verbal and written briefing of client requirements and feeding this back to the sales team
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that clients are given the best exposure on the Company platform and at their events.
- Management of client and client liaison. Feeding into the team the clients’ marketing strategy and how the company can best help them realise this.
- Regular meetings with clients to make sure that accounts performance is maximised
- Overseeing the quality of service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction
- Participation in creative brainstorms
- Owning and managing profitability and performance across designated accounts, in line with agreed financial targets
- Helping to deliver best in class industry events
You will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a working knowledge of Digital. You should be comfortable talking to a client knowledgably and confidently about search, technical issues and social media as well as selling in solutions form a product range.
In terms of your skills and experience, we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of the Institutional Pensions Industry
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written English
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to multitask and continually reprioritise tasks against agreed objectives
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Solid client services experience, demonstrating a track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with a number of clients simultaneously
- Previous experience of managing profitability of client accounts
- Demonstrable experience of involvement in business development and pitches would also be desirable
Apply for Client Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly