Senior Front End Developer
Senior Front End Developer - Global Production Agency - £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Senior Front End Developer - The Client
I'm currently working with a leading advertising production agency based in the heart of London. They are experts in the production of video, digital and print campaigns for some of the largest brands across the world.
In the last 10 years they have grown from 14 people to over 1,100 across the globe and show no signs of slowing down. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global forward facing integrated agency with a thirst to push the boundaries and challenge the norm.
Senior Front End Developer - Your role
You'll be working alongside the Front End and Product teams and be responsible for creating beautiful experiences that delight. As part of the team, you will be responsible for the creation of brand sites, social media applications, mobile and tablet applications, email campaigns and dynamic advertising assets.
Senior Front End Developer - Key Responsibilities
* Create efficient, reusable and flexible UI components using modern development techniques.
* Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and robust code.
* Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
* Maintain a finger-on-the-pulse awareness of new technologies and best practices, with an eye on how they could be introduced to our stack, including experimentation and developing proof of concepts.
* Working end-to-end with business stakeholders to provide technical solution recommendations which align to the client's business and technology strategy.
* Working with team members to learn, mentor and push the bar forward
Senior Front End Developer - Key Skills
* Strong and demonstrable experience in building Single Page Applications making appropriate use of frameworks (e.g. ReactJS, AngularJS, Ember.js, or similar).
* Strong expertise in modern front-end tooling and techniques (e.g. OOCSS, BEM, Gulp/Grunt, NodeJS, etc).
* Familiarity with working with the command line (and command line-based tools).
* Experience with cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
* Experience with responsive design, making appropriate use of frameworks (eg. Bootstrap, Foundation, Basscss, or similar).
* Experience with version control (Git preferred, with knowledge of common branching models).
* Passionate for technology - curiosity towards new and emerging technology within web, cloud and multi-form-factor development, languages, frameworks and methodologies.
Bonus points for:
* Experience with the principals of Flux, Redux, and state management in Single Page Applications.
* Familiarity with enterprise content management systems (e.g. Drupal, Sitecore, Umbraco, or similar).
* Experience with mobile technologies (e.g. iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, Appcelerator).
You'll be joining a vibrant and dedicated team - focused on delivering for their clients. You'll have the opportunity to develop a diverse skillset in the latest technologies and have clear-cut opportunities for progression. If this is the Front End Developer role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| DD: 020 78 45 72 66- email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly