UX Designer - 6 MONTHS
Well respected London based Charity is looking for a consumer focused user-experience designer to deliver and iterate their digital products. Immediate start for 6 months, £300 per day.
- Experience of working in an enterprise organisation in mid-weight UX role Command of a broad range of IA tools and techniques with portfolio evidence of these deliverables.
- Good degree or equivalent in HCI or related discipline.
- Experience in user-centered design and a solid grasp of usability best practices.
- Ability to provide detailed wireframes that incorporate all technical, editorial, & usability specifications of the project.
- Proficiency in current UX software and tools.
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of development practices that will impact how your UX is developed, across native, web, iOS, Android and Windows.
- Experience in interpreting insights from qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Understanding of user research methods including card sorting, interview scripts, prototypes (paper or clickable) conducting interviews, focus groups and trialing new concepts with customers.
- Familiar with accessibility standards.
- Multi-platform UX - Websites, Apps, Content Management Systems etc.
- Ability to define and document user journeys & personas and use prototypes and storyboards to communicate concepts.
- Usability research - ensuring research feedback is incorporated into flows and wireframes as appropriate, with evidence of where feedback has affected work output.
- User Acceptance Testing (including use cases & task flows).