Marketing Insight Analyst
4 days left
Marketing Insight Analyst - Milton Keynes, £35,000
This organisation is all about people. Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of their culture and they are now looking for a Marketing Insight Analyst to join their team based in Milton Keynes.
As Marketing Insight Analyst you'll mix with a team of social marketers who drive the business through on and offline activity. In your role you'll build and communicate a personality overview of the business and its consumers, their habits, aspirations, and motivations which in turn can be used to generate growth for the business.
Working across the business you will play a key part in the planning of activity, providing valuable insight on consumer's behaviour and key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the marketing analytical requirements of the business segments and transversal products, liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure the data being captured is utilised fully and correctly with the overall aim of improving growth and profitability.
- Proactively support the various marketing areas with insight and analysis to help plan and deliver effective marketing communications across business segments.
- Support B2B CRM segmentation activity.
- Budget management and revenue reporting for creative communications and the wider marketing team.
- Broadening of the data insight offering, providing education amongst the team.
- Monthly revenue reporting for segments, and budget management in conjunction with the Head of Creative Communications for the Marketing Department.
The successful candidate will have experience of campaign planning and the use of analytical tools and will be able to interpret sales performance and market trend information. You will also have a thorough knowledge of direct marketing theory and practice including testing, segmentation and targeting, campaign management, campaign analysis and customer profiling.
In terms of personality you will be a real team player, a true brand ambassador, with a positive and proactive glass half-full attitude. This business is ALL about their people! Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of what they do.
This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel in order to create a safe and fun working environment with the right opportunities to develop.
Please apply directly to this advert ASAP to avoid missing the closing date.
Apply for Marketing Insight Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly