Account Executive - digital, content, print, brand - £25-27k
This is a dynamic, fun agency full of ideas and innovation. Based in central London, the team are close to the thick of things and there is a definite buzz to the place. The team is friendly and sociable and the atmosphere is very conducive to independent thinking and idea generation, sharing ideas and coming up with innovative and unique strategies for clients.
This is a really exciting time to join the business. The agency is small to medium-sized and is now ready to grow further. With lots of development and progression, the future of the agency is looking strong, and you can be an integral part of that.
Clients range from fashion, luxury, FMCG, tech, finance B2B and B2C – you’ll be working cross-channel on multiple clients and a number of exciting campaigns.
Account Executive – The Role
The agency is now on the hunt for an energetic, motivated, proactive and ambitious account executive to work on some of their highest profile clients. You’ll be keen to gain integrated experience on some really exciting accounts, which will boost your career from the outset.
You will be working on integrated creative campaigns, including a mix of online and offline components with great clients that consider the agency an extension of their team, and work collaboratively. Websites, social and print are just a pick of the many type of projects you could be working on.
The role is to support the account managers and other senior production staff on projects across all disciplines as well as potentially looking after small/medium projects and clients of your own.
You’ll play a role in managing and helping to grow existing accounts across FMCG, Finance and Tech, co-ordinating all aspects of live projects to ensure they are delivered to a high quality, on time and within budget.
Account Executive - what you will bring:
- Highly organised, ability to work to deadlines and good attention to detail
- Deliver exceptional client service – add value and have an opinion
- Run campaigns/projects/tasks quickly, efficiently and effectively
- Want to develop strong client relationships, attend client meetings, be personable and be willing to go the extra mile
- Collaboration with internal teams to ensure best results
- Experience in creating budgets, timelines, briefs, status reports and assisting the wider team in presentations.
- Have experience in working on digital, social and / or print
- Be a strong self-starter, a proactive individual and someone who adds energy to the close-knit team
- Good interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Good understanding of the agency/creative/production processes
- Experience as an Account Executive.
- Supporting the Account Managers in managing projects across all disciplines in budgets, timelines, briefing, client liaison and quality control.
- Managing small/medium projects of your own
- Writing up client briefs with the SAM and distributing them to the Creative and Strategy teams
- To support the compiling of client proposals to be used in presentations
- Providing ongoing client liaison and support
- Schedule meetings, prepare agendas and ensure minutes are circulated as necessary
- Being responsible in preparing and updating status reports, schedules and lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects
- Monitoring trends within the client’s business and sharing with internal teams
- Managing all key production stages
- Setting, monitoring and maintaining schedules and timescales on client projects
- General trafficking of projects through the studio
- Providing weekly and monthly Project/Client Status reports