5 days left
- Work on exciting seasonal events
- Based in the picturesque Gloucestershire
As an Event Manager you’ll be working for a fantastic retail brand and delivering a range of exciting seasonal events all year round at one of Gloucester’s most well know tourist and visitor hubs. You’ll look at target audiences and encourage new visitors while also creating marketing opportunities you feel are appropriate for the brand.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be researching, planning and delivering a broad range of events on time and within budget. Achieving both quality and quantity will be a key focus and ideally you’ll have the skills to be able to decrease spend when realistic.
With two direct reports, you’ll manage the event planning and project management, event management and staffing solutions, budget management, health and safety and communications.
As an Events professional you’ll also have the knowledge and expertise to understand emerging trends in the event industry, including event themes and content, technology, legislation and environmental issues.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll have experience in a similar Events Management role where you’ve had experience of dealing with large volumes of footfall at one time
- You’ll have experience of running seasonal events
- Experience of managing and sticking to budgets
- You’ll have expertise and knowledge of the emerging trends in the events industry
- You’ll be studying a related qualification in Events Management or the CIM
- Having an event licencing and health and safety qualification is desirable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get £35k-£40k dependant on your experience, holiday allowance + bank holidays, pension scheme, discounts and various other perks.
Drop Jade a call on 01179 269 530 or email in response to this job advert.
Apply for Event Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly