Account Director - Leading Content Marketing Agency
Job Title: Account Director - Leading Content Marketing Agency
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits such as bonus schemes, flexible working opportunities, pension, annual away weekends, regular social events.
About The Leading B2B Content Marketing Agency
This agency are one of London's leading B2B technology digital and content marketing agencies, working on award-winning campaigns for huge multinational tech giants such as IBM, Google, Panasonic, Apple and many more.
This is a great time to join this fun and vibrant digital and content marketing agency as they are bringing on more and more new business and have plans to open their first US office this year. This agency provide incredible support and training, allowing for you to broaden your skills, or perhaps specialise in an area, or you can take on more client responsibilities, or perhaps focus more on hands-on implementation - however you would like to progress your career, this agency provides the encouragement and support you need, whilst giving you the opportunity to work with some of the most talented marketing professionals working within the B2B technology space.
Culturally, this agency fosters a great team atmosphere. A flat structure and open plan offices means that there is always someone to learn from. This agency also plans annual away weekends to places like France and Spain and organise monthly team socials.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will be creative, proactive and enthusiastic and will enjoy interacting with clients and leading campaign activities.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Take a lead role within the account team to implement a range of B2B social, digital and content marketing activities
* Help in the project management of campaigns across 3-4 B2B technology accounts, allocating tasks, managing deadlines, attending meetings and preparing regular client reports
* Develop content for use across various platforms and formats, supporting the content marketing team and help to develop lead generation strategies for clients
* Participate in the development of creative ideas for proposals and occasionally carry out new business pitches.
About The Successful Account Director
If you are currently in an account handling position and have an interest in B2B technology, this is the perfect next step in your career at a highly reputable and established agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* At least 3 years' experience, ideally in an agency environment, or in-house with a tech company
* Able to work autonomously and be able to self-motivate
* Excellent attention to detail, and strong writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and accounts
* Very strong time management skills
* The desire to work within the B2B tech space and join a team of hard-working, friendly and sociable professionals.
The Acciount Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.