Major Players are working with an award winning London ATL creative agency who are looking for an Integrated Project Manager with around 3 years' experience in a similar role to come and work on one of their top FMCG accounts. You will have previous agency experience managing multiple channel projects with solid production knowledge across tv,print, social and digital channels.
The Integrated Project Manager will work with the Senior PM and manage end to end projects, providing oversight and ownership for the successful delivery of all integrated projects, managing scope, time and budgets. As a member of a larger team you will be working on projects with multiple channel deliverables, responsible for driving large multi-disciplinary teams to successfully deliver briefs on time and on budget.
You will be the operational day-to-day lead on large key campaigns, trusted and relied upon by your team in the running of your projects and internal processes. You will be the driving force behind your accounts and projects, always proactive, displaying passion for creativity and technology, sharing this with the creative teams during the creative development process and making improvements where possible.
The Integrated Project Manager will have responsibility for the following:
* Upstream management of Agency/Client workflow including proactive creation of multichannel timing plans and maintenance of client status reports as necessary
* Plan and manage agency resources and staffing throughout the project lifecycle
* Manage the project scope and/or retainers where appropriate
* Proactive stakeholder management throughout project lifecycle including running status meetings and maintenance and approval of all project documentation
* Management of project finances including tracking of all budgets
* Own the creative development phases including leading kick-off meetings, creative reviews and any integrated production meetings
* Proactively research and share technology and production solutions during the creative development stages maintaining the highest possible creative standards
* Partner with production specialists as required to inform and approve production decisions where necessary
* Manage final wash up meetings to inform process changes for future projects
* Management of estimates, purchasing and invoice approvals for third party costs where necessary
If you've managed integrated projects in a similar Accounts or Production role and want to make the step over to Project Management then the client is open to your application.
This agency keeps going from strength to strength and is constantly pushing boundaries, if you want to be part of the team then please apply.