NEW JOB- Currently searching for a junior Designer to work for a leader in specialist business information and intelligence.
You will work alongside the Senior Designer to produce all digital and printed collateral for the marketing and events campaigns. You will be responsible for creating and updating a wide range of marketing materials from HTML emails and newsletters to website headers and online adverts to printed pop-up banners and event programmes. The junior designer will be expected to work to the brief provided and ensure all material is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
This is a great opportunity for someone starting out on their design career who is looking to develop their skills across a variety of B2B brands and campaigns/ media. The role is very hands-on and you will gain regular on-the-job training. It requires someone who is enthusiastic, eager to learn, has excellent attention to detail, is a good team worker and is able to contribute new ideas.
The role is within a fast paced environment, so an ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is essential.
* Deliver marketing and event collateral for print and web on time and to a high standard
* Collaborate with stakeholders to develop new ideas and develop innovation and creativity wherever possible
* Create/ update material for events/ marketing campaigns according to the brief provided
* Work on ad-hoc design projects as required
* Work with Senior Designer to ensure planning and design processes are followed and make recommendations for improvements to processes wherever needed
* Ensure that events/ marketing collateral meets brand guidelines
* Ensure all design work is accurate, of a high standard and delivered on time
* Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* A basic understanding of HTML
* Someone with previous design experience in a B2B environment would be ideal but not essential
* Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
* Interest in learning new design softwares and skills
* Ability to learn quickly
* Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
* Able to work both independently and within teams
* Enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude
* Proactive and able to problem solve
To register your interest please apply and send a link to your online portfolio. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly