This is the strategy job you have been waiting for!! Senior position within the best agency around who are currently winning new business for fun and are renowned for being an amazing company to work for! Covering all media, this role is influential in creating and pitching strategies across a range of fantastic brands
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This is a role in the Strategy team at a highly successful and independent media agency. You will be responsible for the quality of strategic thinking on a number of client accounts.
• To provide clarity and direction on each account
• To deliver nuanced strategies for each brand, led by insight and evidence
• To lead the strategy in new business pitches when needed
• To pitch fresh and innovative media ideas to clients
The ideal candidate will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer.
• A strategic thinker who can analyse detail to an excellent standard
• A convincing presenter, able to sell total communication strategies to clients and inspire them to buy into breakthrough ideas that don’t follow category conventions
• You’ll be a ‘practical’ person – a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
• A strong work ethic – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader or integral member of your team
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen! For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Strategy Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly