Marketing Manager - Premium EFL Provider
My client is a well-known education brand offering vocational training and EFL courses to international students. With huge plans for the future for student recruitment, the company has had big investment in their marketing department and now looking for a Marketing Manager with a solid grasp of digital marketing for student acquisition and communications, to achieve their sales targets. This person will be reporting into the Group Marketing Director and be responsible for bringing the marketing plan to life. Working alongside another Marketing Manager, you will be an important part of their growth.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Managing university partnerships using offline and online marketing channels - brochures, flyers, and email. You must have an experience of large-scale project management
- Developing a compelling market-driven portfolio
- Using copy and content to reach various international markets
- Strong knowledge of digital performance.
- Managing B2B and B2C activity against targets
- Using a data-driven approach to drive product and market share.
Because the role requires you to target international students, proven experience of working on international student recruitment is essential. The role is paying up to £36k. Please apply here or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org