Digital Marketing Executive - Luxury beauty sector
6 days left
Our client was founded by one of the UK's best loved serial entrepreneurs within the beauty sector who has built up a highly successful beauty group, which includes a multi award winning aesthetics and beauty clinic.
As this group continues to reach new heights and embrace new ethical and non invasive treatments, they now seek a experienced Digital Marketing Executive with a real passion for beauty to join this outgoing and fun loving marketing team.
Your days will never been mundane here and there is always something new to focus or learn. From new techniques to how new ethical and none invasive treatments are leading the way.
In addition this really is a great opportunity if you wish to develop your skills within the social media and digital marketing arena.
The position of Digital Marketing Executive is a pivotal role in driving the growth for the group and will see you based in their head office in Central London.
You will be responsible for all social channels, developing, managing and evaluating all platforms as well as content creation. This will include managing their key digital marketing channels, social media platforms, digital content strategy, analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC and SEO.
In addition to this as a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Full management of the company website
- Produce detailed website analytics
- Monthly reporting on all digital communications across all channels, using statistics to influence future digital activity
- Brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online comms as well as tone of voice copy
- Oversee PPC campaigns, monitoring their performance and ROI
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in new channels and approaches to adopt
- Analyse consumer behaviour and all marketing campaign activities
- Create reports from data which lead to integral commercial decisions being influence
- Create engaging audience experience and increase audience satisfaction
To be successful in your application to become Digital Marketing Executive you will have solid digital experience in broad marketing channels including digital content strategy, including analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC, SEO to name but a few.
Naturally you should have a passion or an interest in beauty and ethical treatments in all its various forms.
On top of this you will have some experience in copywriting as well as be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you think you might be the Digital Marketing Executive we are searching for then drop me a line, Areeba Nizam, by clicking on the apply button below and including your CV.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - Luxury beauty sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly