Senior Planner - fast growing B2B Digital Agency
Our client is one of the fastest growing B2B Digital Agencies and currently sites inside the UK's top 20 leader board within their sector. As they go from strength to strength, win after win, they continue to build an enviable client list compiled of some of the most respected brands in the world.
This very outgoing and positive agency has shot up and doubled in size over the past year and is set to double once again this year due to their winning formula. We kid you not! However when we refer to growth it hasn't been at the sacrifice of the team behind the name. Quite the opposite. They are damn good at what they do but also understand balance. This agency is smart. Be like this agency!
In order to be considered for this position you will already be well versed in the role of a Senior Planner / Strategist with a wealth of B2B and digital experience gained in a reputable agency. You should have a strategic approach to communications with excellent presentation skills and meticulous attention to detail. It is also vital that you have worked with IT/Tech brands before.
- To be the lead strategic planner on a select number of agency accounts in addition to leading the agency’s strategic approach on some new business pitches.
- To develop and manage a team of planners to deliver on responsibilities and operate across additional agency accounts.
- To have a passion for and an appreciation of creative ideas in the marketing and business world. Especially digital.
- Lead the strategic planning and ideation process for select clients and new business pitches.
- Pro-actively and consistently identify ideas that generate commercial value for both clients and the agency.
- Put the market situation, consumer and brand promise at the heart of our strategies and plans.
- Use research and data to uncover insights that fuel inspiring briefs and ignite the creative process across all agency disciplines.
- Lead the development of creative ignition briefs, the briefing session and then nurture the ideas developed to ensure they deliver on brief and strategy.
- Co-ordinate functional (expertise from across the planning team as required to solve a client’s marketing challenge
- Develop and deliver thought leadership pieces and ignition / planning tools to aid in building the agency’s profile externally.
In return for your warrior level strategic skills as a Senior Planner our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £50-65k plus benefits. They also throw awesome summer parties each year... last year was at a lovely resort in Europe. Beats ours.... we went to something that resembled Butlins!
If you think you are the Senior Planner / Senior Strategist our client is seeking then drop me a line today, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV.
Apply for Senior Planner - fast growing B2B Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly