Digital Product Marketing Manager
This role will be responsible for devising innovative digital products, tools & solutions, then project managing the development and marketing strategy for newly created initiatives using in-house resource.
A Not for Profit and Charities, Membership organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Product Marketing Manager will take the lead role on providing a first class customer experience and will be responsible for:
- Working closely with customer research and insight teams to define user personas and understand the ideal customer experience.
- Devising and developing digital initiatives (products, tools, solutions) to increase customer engagement and satisfaction experience.
- Defining key areas where improvement is required and the subsequent methods and metrics to measure customer and satisfaction experience.
- Working closely with in-house teams to project manage the delivery of new digital initiatives (from scoping to release)
- Developing an integrated multi-channel marketing strategy and work closely with in-house marketing teams to ensure communications and marketing are delivered.
The successful Digital Product Marketing Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A passion for delivering first rate customer experiences
- Proven Multi-channel Digital Marketing experience
- Proven Customer research/insights and analysis experience
- Customer persona development and journey mapping experience
- Demonstrable project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within a professional development or learning environment
- An interest in big data or analytics led marketing
- Experience working within ecommerce/monetising digital assets or tools.
The successful Digital Product Marketing Manager will be offered a permanent role paying £45,000 to £50,000 per annum.