7 days left
Major Players are working with a top London integrated agency who are looking for a Resource Manager to manage work through a creative department. The role will be to manage the day-to-day workflow of creatives. The Resource Manager will be required to work closely with the wider team with an understanding and holistic view of the full creative department and the all briefs and deadlines.
- Use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
- Conduct daily stand ups, communicate with Creative Directors on decisions, run resource meetings and enforce process to ensure most efficient ways of working
- Keep the departmental freelance tracker up to date with accurate information around commercials and start and end dates
- Running weekly commercial reports on utilisations across the departments, highlighting issues and trend
- Managing creative diaries
- Work with Client and Project Management on timing plans and schedule for the life of projects
- Competent with MS Excel and Google docs
- 3/4 years' experience in either resource/traffic/studio or project management
- Previous experience with trafficking a fast paced and large team
- Strong communicator
- Confident, strong and personable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business, with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Resource Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly