Senior Graphic Designer (Agency, Corporate, PowerPoint)
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Agency, Corporate, PowerPoint)
Keywords: (Corporate, Presentations, PowerPoint, Infographics, Animation, Video, Social Media, Digital, PC)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
A Senior Graphic Designer with strong Presentation (PowerPoint) and Digital experience is required to join a successful team at a globally renowned and respected agency based in their Central London office.
Conceptual design is essential for the role within this agency and their clients are some of the world's largest corporate companies, so you will need to be comfortable operating in a corporate environment.
Set within an organic and productive environment, you will be involved with a wide variety of projects across the business assisting primarily with PowerPoint, Word, Infographics and online documentation including animations for social media and short videos.
Ideal candidates will have a portfolio showcasing a variety of examples relevant to the requirements outlined in this role, e.g. Presentation/Pitch Designs, Infographics etc.
You will have an assistant on-hand to help with projects and this position will give you the opportunity to grow and develop the role, e.g. establishing new software packages, practices and upgrading their digital presence.
You will need to be able to multi-task and operate well in a busy environment, you will need to have the confidence to be able to operate well with senior management team members.
With a degree of autonomy, a forward-thinking approach is essential for this role as it involves creating presentational materials for new business and other client related events. As well as the design of collaterals for digital and social media strategies.
* Create and manage the look and feel of the agency's image
* Design, create and manage PowerPoint presentations, including new business and specific client presentations (the agency uses PC not Mac)
* Design of collaterals for digital and social media strategies, including infographics and animation for social media
* Design, create and manage Word documents for New Business and selected client projects
* Design, create and manage bespoke projects for internal and external use
* Train and advise internal personnel on image standards in PowerPoint and Word
* Monitor use of Templates and house style; maintaining best practice
* Assist in research, analysis and office workflow
* Assist and problem solve to contribute to smooth and efficient workflow
* Creative eye for design
* Expert in PowerPoint and Word, Adobe Suites (Photoshop and Illustrator)
* Experience of creating infographics would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience working in a creative agency environment a strong plus (e.g. advertising or similar but not essential)
* Ability to deliver professional documentation that is clean in layout and leverages imagery creatively to illustrate abstract concepts
* Experience with basic website management
* Good understanding of Desktop Publishing principles - able to prepare images and documents for Printers
* Ability to create and work within different brand guidelines (both in-house and client)
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Organised, prioritises and delivers to deadline
* Strong oral communication skills, on telephone, in person
* Good written communication skills
* Forward thinking and willing to help where required
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.