Our public sector client are recruiting for a talented Marketing Co-ordinator to join their multi-functional team based in Nottingham. They are a true specialist in their field and work in conjunction with both private and public sector businesses providing a range of crucial services.
The Marketing Co-ordinator will be joining a highly skilled team and will be involved at both strategic and tactical levels to co-ordinate the overall marketing and communications strategy.
Key duties will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to deliver the marketing plan
- Co-ordinate all external communications
- Provide content and editorial for a range of corporate websites
- Manage social media platforms
- Organisation of a broad calendar of events annually
- Manage projects and promotional campaigns including budgetary responsibility
- Liaise externally and internally with high level stakeholders to develop relationships and buy-in.
Our client require an existing Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive to join their team who demonstrates ample amounts of experience of developing and delivering activity across the marketing communications mix. You will ideally come from a B2B background and be used to working with senior level stakeholders.
It is essential that you have strong copywriting skills and a high level of attention to detail with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
This is an urgent requirement for our client. If you meet the above criteria, please apply immediately.
Marketing Co-ordinator, £25-£28k - Nottingham