An award-winning integrated marketing agency in East London is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and skilled artworker.
Their dynamic team comes from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing a range of assets, from digital advertising, animation, data visualisation and print brochures, experiential design and video content.
- Assist the designers in the artworking of brochures, banners, websites, reports, and presentations for a range of clients.
- Assist with the catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing.
- Occasionally assist with retouching and visualisation.
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations.
- Offering input into creative meeting and sharing ideas.
- Sting working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters.
- At least 1-2 years experience, preferably within an agency environment and in an artworker role.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- A strong desire to progress within the sector.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
To find out more, please apply with your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly