Marketing and Events Assistant
An innovative technological entertainment company is looking for a Marketing and Events Assistant to join their growing team in Central London. This is a forward thinking company in a growing industry, with great opportunities for career progression.
You will be responsible for promoting content through a number of channels as well as working on international trade shows and events. This role gives you the opportunity to travel within the UK as well as oversees.
Responsibilities of the Marketing and Events Assistant:
- Understanding the company in order to create comprehensive Marketing Overview, posters, and trailers which are shared with customers
- Own content marketing for the digital products
- Managing day to day running of the customer facing portal to ensure all assets are up to date
- Support the marketing team with events, from planning to delivery, including attending events
- Working with the marketing and finance teams to manage the marketing budget as well as managing the compliance documents
Key Skills of the Marketing and Events Assistant:
- Proven experience in event management and project management
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a good knowledge of social media
- Photoshop and InDesign experience is desirable
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and internationally
If you are looking for a step up in your career, have a passion for creative marketing, and would like to join a forward-thinking technology company, please apply!