Client DetailsThis Not For Profit and Charities organisation is one of the country's largest charities based in London.
As the new UX Designer, you'll be involved in every stage of UX project life-cycle designing, testing and creating compelling user journeys to inspire your audience.So if you have a passion for prototyping, if usability testing makes you tick, and you're looking for a new challenge to come on board and really help define the charities digital product offering. This role is for you!
The ideal UX Designer will have experience in:
- Dealing with broad digital products and large sites
- Creating user journeys
- working closely with technology and development teams
- liaising between stakeholders both internal and external
- every stage of the UX project life-cycle
- working in an agile environment
£350 - £350 Per day, 6 months initially with scope for extension.