Are you a consumer marketing expert, interested in leading the marketing and brand strategy for a global FMCG brand, based in Hampshire?
Leading a small team, you will be responsible for raising brand awareness globally through large scale campaigns, as well as localised marketing in partnership with regional teams.
As the Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop and implement the campaign calendar, rolling out across all 80 countries.
- Plan, manage and guide the work of the marketing communications centrally and provide support and advice on communication planning and implementation to global teams.
- Ensure the brand essence is reflected in all communication and collateral and is managed consistently across all media and geographies.
- To develop centrally generated campaign toolkits - providing distributers with a choice of content and collateral that delivers integrated push and pull communication plans.
- To provide improved metrics, analysis and insight to support continual improvement in our communications activities.
- Take ownership of all marketing activity from events to TV, as well as strengthening the current digital presence.
- A background of developing and implementing, broad multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of brand management and development.
- The ability to lead and develop a small marketing team.
- You will be able to develop and maintain strong relationships, providing support and managing expectations for numerous global contacts.
- Open to agency or client-side backgrounds.
- Any FMCG or global marketing experience is advantageous.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly