Marketing Manager (Housing Services, Staffs)
Do you have strong marketing campaign management skills and want to make a difference in the community?
An expanding housing group is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team in Staffordshire. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for developing and managing all the marketing activities of the company. They are currently experiencing major growth so you will be running end to end campaigns across various channels to promote their services, setting aside a strategy and executing your plans successfully.
- Manage all elements of the marketing mix, including advertising, web, digital, social media, direct marketing, and database management.
- Implement the company's social media plan and content schedule.
- Manage the company's website presence including search engine optimisation.
- Ensure all external communications reflect key messages of the company and adhere to corporate guidelines.
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers to manage budgets for all campaign activity.
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications to implement new technology, and adapt to changing marketing practices.
- Work with the Communications & Events Co-ordinator to capitalise on PR and event opportunities.
- This role will encompass line managing a Marketing Assistant.
- Proven track record of successful campaign management.
- Confident managing multiple stakeholders and their needs, both inside and outside the organisation.
- Understands the principals of Project Management and possesses excellent organisational skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management experience
- Strong copywriting ability, including good working knowledge of using CMS Systems.
- Proven track record of developing and updating websites.
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media channels.
- Ideally, experience in marketing to communities (e.g. local authority, retail, leisure, membership bodies, or charity).
- Experience launching new products/brands would also be ideal.