Senior Sales Executive
Senior sales executive – Recruitment
Our client started out in 2005, they are a content marketing agency, however their first love was customer magazines, they now love websites, emails, social media and catalogues just as much. They work for world-class clients and the team are all highly experienced and passionate about what they do!
The role will be growing revenues across their recruitment platforms which include 6!
- Minimum one year’s media telephone and F2F sales experience - print and digital
- Ideally within the recruitment sector
- To £35K basic+ uncapped commission (£10k pa OTE uncapped).
They offer excellent staff benefits, which will discuss at final interview stage
Working as part of our highly successful recruitment sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing relationships with direct advertisers and recruitment ad agencies.
You will be expected to source business through understanding and researching the recruitment opportunities within the built environment sector.
- To achieve agreed personal and team targets and objectives across assigned platforms
- To achieve agreed standards of performance across assigned platforms
- Win and develop new business and deliver excellent account management advertising on assigned platforms
- Attend advertiser and agency meetings
- Recommend and present new sales initiatives to drive new revenue streams
- To produce detailed and accurate reports for both internal and external requirements
- Continually increase knowledge and awareness of the industry
- New business high achiever
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good organisation
- Computer literate – Keynotes, PowerPoint etc
- Ability to forward plan and achieve targets and objectives
- Outstanding presentation skills
Essential personal qualities
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Self motivated
- Motivated by personal and team success
- Problem solver
- Innovative, with good ideas
- Honest and trustworthy
- Mature attitude
For more information on this role please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd