Senior Marketing Manager - Big 4, Real Estate Digitalisation
This is a sharp, commercial marketing role to pull all services together to create a topic-led, tech-first brand and make a splash in the real estate sector, driving client referrals, new client growth and awareness.
You will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to develop and drive the sales and marketing strategy for Real Estate (RE) in the UK. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing lead, you will build and manage a virtual team to enable successful positioning and positive marketing ROI.
You will need influential communication skills, a track record in delivering successful marketing and communications strategy and activity, and a strong understanding of the sales process in order to credibly support and challenge the RE partners as they set a new course for the business.
Creativity and innovative thinking will be key in order to effectively communicate key business messages to a diverse client and internal audience, as will the ability to network confidently both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic and network development across the firm
- Developing and driving key propositions and campaigns for RE
- Drive growth of priority RE accounts
- Drive internal Real Estate community activity
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable track record in delivering successful marketing and communications campaigns, ideally within a Professional Services firm or the Real Estate/broader Built Environment sector
- Experience of developing and targeting new client propositions
- Client focused with strong relationship skills