Junior Project Manager
We're looking for a Junior Project Manager who will work closely with the Senior Project Manager, Senior design team and client services teams to assist and manage a series of small to large scale projects.
Reporting to the Senior Project manager, you will have experience in either a similar junior project management or admin role. Ideally you will have worked for a Digital Agency or Creative agency and have an idea of how fast passed agencies operate. You will be an excellent communicator, both written and oral. Understand project scope, budgets and timelines.
You will help make things happen. A major part of that is ensuring that the team and the client understand the project and their role within it. The experienced wider team will provide a strong support network for you within the agency and will help your career develop so you work on a more independent basis as your career develops.
You will be:
- Strong communicator
- Client facing
Your weekly tasks will consist of:
- Taking the brief from the client
- Requesting assets.
- Assisting the Senior PM with the management of the production of interactive content.
- Managing our smaller fast-moving content projects.
- Assisting the Senior PM with project related admin tasks.
- Facilitating the approval both internally and via client.
- Reporting internally on progress
- Deliver the work to our client and ensure that you, our clients and the agency are proud of the work that the agency produces.
- Engage and motivate the team, clients, internal stakeholders and third parties.
- Be one of the primary contact with the client on small projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Work alongside the Senior project manager to develop and scope project proposals.
Your talents include:
- Comfortable in communicating with senior clients and senior members of the team
- Good knowledge of MS Project, developing a project plan and monitoring/tracking progress
- An understanding of your strengths and weaknesses and a desire to work with the Senior project manager to progress the agency and your career.
- Strong meeting facilitation and note taking skills
- Understanding in Project Management methodologies is desirable.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong negotiation skills
- Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
We're looking for a warm and welcoming, confident, open minded, committed person with an
outgoing nature with interests in media, travel and experiences.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.