Senior Marketing Manager - Exceptional Benefits & Bonuses
- Strategic Marketing position.
- Incredible career and progressions opportunities.
- Outstanding company benefits.
What you'll be doing
Your role is to create and deliver a strategic marketing consultancy service and provide tactical marketing support for the company's Large & Medium Partner Practices. To do this you will first need to gain an understanding of the requirements of each practice, and this means you will spend time on the road visiting the Practices in person as well as basing yourself out of Head Office and the wider team.
You will build strong, long lasting and impactful relationships with the Practices and will act as the lead marketing conduit between the wider Marketing division and the Practice Management Team. Your role is to ensure that the corporate campaigns and new proposition launches are impactful and delivered effectively across all of the Large & Medium Practices.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience delivering strategic marketing plans and tactical campaigns
- Previous experience working with Financial Services products
- Strong leadership and stakeholder relationships management skills
- Broad Marketing experience across online and offline channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects
- A driving license as there will be lots of travelling to Practice sites.
As well as joining a FTSE100 business, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary (circa £45k), company car or allowance (circa £6k), annual bonus of up to 20%, non contributory pension, private medical, the list goes on!
This really is a great opportunity for someone to join an exceptional employer. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.