Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing, £75-80k, Shropshire
A rare and exciting opportunity to join this well respected organisation as Head of Marketing, taking responsibility for the creation and development of innovative marketing strategies to support business objectives.
As Head of Marketing you will:
- Lead on the development of a fully integrated approach to marketing to maximise effectiveness and ROI
- Deliver brand vision and strategic activities to ensure position as sector leader
- Develop an innovative media strategy
- Develop a digital strategy which integrates with and supports the wider marketing strategy and channels
- Identify new, innovative and cost effective ways to deliver customer communication to maximise group scale
- Identify, assess and evaluate new insight-led propositions to support the growth objectives
- Lead the development of the database and supporting tools to ensure it is fit for future requirements
- Develop evaluation and analysis models to measure campaign activity, ROI, drive marketing efficiencies and value for money
- Lead the appointment, management and evaluation of agencies and suppliers
To be considered for this post you must have a demonstrable track record of success in the development and delivery of highly effective integrated marketing strategies along with excellent direct marketing and database marketing experience. You must have managed sizeable teams and budgets, and well honed media buying and agency management skills.
This post would suit and existing Head of Marketing or Marketing Director looking for a new challenge within a highly rewarding organisation.