My client is a leading traditional agency based in the heart of London. There creative portfolio is one of the best in the industry covering all sectors from lifestyle, FMCG , consumer and more. These guys are creative, strategic and whilst being agile they are adaptable to their clients needs. They cover the full range of integrated marketing within the agency and hold a really great culture. They are looking for a experience Account Director to join the family.
They are looking for an established Account Director to be a part of their agencies key accounts. The client is a major publishing brand and it will involve someone who has strategy experience of a senior level, someone who has managed a team before and a passion for producing engaging business driving creative across the full integrated channel mix. In a bit more detail, across traditional BTL, digital, CRM and social media. These all play a huge part in their campaigns and execution.
The finer details…
- Currently a Account Director with a solid agency background
- Digital, CRM and integrated experience
- Understanding and relationships with clients
- Ability to work collaboratively with the wider agency
- Full responsibility of managing the P&L on new business
- Managing a team of around 10 people (split between, creative, planning, account management)
- Confident and client facing with clients
- Team player
Still interested?! This is a great role , don't miss the boat.