Account Director – Stunning Healthcare Agency
Account Director – Stunning Healthcare Agency – Central London – to £65k
Exceptional London healthcare agency seeks a talented Account Director to work across a range of integrated healthcare accounts.
The agency’s London hub has over 120 staff with specialist expertise in advertising and promotion, medical communications, sales training and key opinion leader engagement.
Their international team has staff drawn from diverse backgrounds in academia, scientific writing, clinical research and pharma industry sales and marketing, all having huge experience in developing global and regional campaigns, as well as local implementation.
The agency believe in a customer-centric approach to marketing. All of their big ideas start with strategy and are media-neutral. Truly big ideas can be behaviour changing and ultimately, game changing.
They take a similar approach to digital, not viewing it as a ‘thing’ – but the very foundation of their thinking and brand stewardship – crafting digital strategy outwards from customer behaviours, wants and needs, which delivers true effectiveness for our clients.
Account Director Role Requirements
- Shaping the long-term strategic direction of your accounts and ensuring current activities and budgets provide future opportunities.
- Inputting into brainstorms and aiding development of the strategic and creative direction of accounts
- Ensure programme strategy reflects/takes account of new issues/changes in the external environment.
- Ensure staff ownership and responsibility for projects from all members of staff on the team.
- Maintain strategic overview of accounts, and proactively advise client on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client.
- Responsibility for account profitability.
- Responsibility for negotiating and establishing financial arrangements with clients.
- Actively participate in the development of client marketing strategy and thinking.
- Maintain social contact with client personnel and contact about the strategic direction of the account, staffing, issues etc.
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/adviser to client in partnership with the Creative Director where appropriate.
- Identify and follow up new business opportunities within existing client pool
- Responsible for identifying new business prospects.
- Responsible for driving, developing and presenting at new business pitches.
- Lead and motivate supervised staff to fulfil their potential and assume responsibility/accountability appropriate to their position.
- Take on line management responsibilities including conducting appraisal interviews and monitoring of appraisal objectives.
- Participate in interviewing and recruiting of new staff, where appropriate.
- Take an active role in ‘on the job’ training of staff
This is a ‘not to be missed’ Account Director role at one of London’s leading lights. Account Directors with healthcare / pharma experience please do get in touch – this is a role well worth waiting for.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com