Major Players are working with a very exciting agency who is fast becoming one of the UK's most progressive digital agencies for the finance and technology sector. They have challenged traditional approaches and preconceptions about marketing in this space - putting design and innovation at the core of their model, led their award winning in-house creative production studio.
They are currently on the hunt for a highly motivated individual who can drive the SEO offering and bring in cutting edge and new technologies. As an SEO Account Manager this is a great opportunity if you are keen to get stuck in with these agencies biggest accounts build out a team and deliver award winning campaigns.
* Working with copywriters and content creation team to deliver high quality SEO optimized content
* Working closely with content and outreach team to formulate and execute effective off-site content marketing and link building strategies
* Directly implementing, or working with web development teams to implement, on-site SEO recommendations
* Confidently pitching and presenting SEO and Content strategies to clients
* Utilising web analytics and tracking platforms to analyse organic performance
* Responsible for formulation and delivery of client reporting
* Working alongside Senior Management to expand the retainer base revenue, working on new business opportunities and scope of works
* Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
* Responsible for training, progression and personal development of junior members of the team
* Managing account expenses: staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciliation
Essential skills & experience
* Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties
* Advanced understanding of key SEO tools required to conduct keyword research, technical audits, content audits and reporting such as ScreamingFrog, SearchMetrics, Linkdex etc.
* Working understanding of measuring and analysing organic performance using analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
* Understanding of using Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce strategies
* Strong Excel skills - ability to use vlookups and pivot tables
* Ability to clearly and confidently communicate SEO concepts, SEO value and recommended actions in an easy to understand manner
* An entrepreneurial mind-set and work-ethic
* Solid understanding of the workings of HTML and CSS
This company are on the cusp of a very exciting chapter of considerable growth. Capitalising on this opportunity will require someone who is looking to grab the bull by the horns, leading a team around them to drive the business forward. The sky really is the limit for the right candidate
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JADIE DAVISON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for