Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
Digital Acquisition Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
This client is a rapidly growing online retailer with an ambitious growth target, a business that constantly supports and adopts positive change to ensure they are staying ahead of the curb across all platforms.
They are now looking to expand their marketing team by recruiting an experienced Digital Acquisition Manager.
This person will manage all digital acquisition channels including PPC, SEO and paid social, and will be key in the delivery of social and overall efficiency.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop & Manage the delivery of digital acquisition to drive leads across all brands
- Manage the PPC strategy against budget & cost
- Define & implement an SEO strategy
- Develop & manage paid social strategy
- Testing & Evaluation
- Identify, test and implement new digital acquisition opportunities
- Help develop a bespoke trade marketing plan
- Ensure brand consistency
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years' digital experience
- Proven success in digital acquisition strategies
- People management experience & desire
- Strong analytical & influencing skills
- Self starter
This is a fantastic and varied opportunity for an experienced strategic senior marketing professional who is looking for a new challenge and to develop their career at an expanding company. Interested candidates should attach an updated CV.