Data Science Lead
Data Science Lead, Central London – Up to £80k dependent on experience plus benefits and bonuses
Are you the Data Science Lead this agency are looking for? They're experts when it comes to data, a truly strategic agency with clients that rely on them for the quality of their work. This Data Science Lead will be joining them at an exciting time, with new clients to build relationships with and existing clients to keep happy.
As Data Science Lead you'll be someone who is used to using tools such as Alteryx and Tableau to help clients understand the power of data science. You'll be working with them to use this data to help strategic and automated decision making. Are you the Data Science Lead we are looking for?
Joining them, you'll need to get up to speed quickly, helping to work alongside Data Strategy and MarTech Leads to plan how to sell in proposed analytics and strategic roadmaps and then deliver against them.
Though this role will oversee all analytic and data science work, it is essential that they are capable of dividing this work across the data science team, in a way that they maintain a good view of progress and methodology, but are hands off enough to allow the rest of the team to grow with them.
It is therefore essential this Data Science Lead are prepared to share your knowledge and previous experience with the rest of the team, with the goal of improving analytic and data science skillsets in the agency a key performance indicator of you and your team.
This Data Science Lead will:
• Work closely with the CSO, Head of Data & CX, and other Practice Leads to drive the department forward
• Seeks to continuously improve their and their team’s skills, both with existing tools and methodologies, as well as new
• Removes the jargon and mist / fog that is associated with “data” – changes the way clients think about data – puts data at the heart of all client work
• Be an expert in the use of Alteryx and Tableau, as well as other packages.
This Data Science Lead will have:
• Proven experience writing code
• Proven Alteryx Designer skills, including the predictive, R, and in-DB tools
• Alteryx Server experience
• Tableau Desktop and Server
• SQL: within the tool and with Alteryx
• Understand and leverage public and paid for APIs
• Connect to a variety of databases
• Understand modelling and segmentation best practice and methodology
Sound like the kind of Data Science Lead role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Data Science Lead like you.
If you’re this Data Science Lead, please do get in touch. Please quote JW592a when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Data Science Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly