Advertising Operations Manager | Tech Platform
Advertising Operations Manager
Ad Ops Manager | Technology Platform | up to £35k
- Working for a start-up technology platform disrupting the advertising landscape
- Working as their first dedicated ad ops manager, running direct and programmatic campaigns
- Help develop systems that will allow the operations function to grow and develop
We're working with a start-up tech platform that has developed an innovative publishing platform that allows influencers and content producers to monetize and manage their content.
They're looking for someone who can work as their lead advertising operations contact; someone who is incredible passionate and knowledgeable with all things ad ops.
They need someone who will make sure that all ad operations run without issue across multiple platforms (online, mobile & devices).
Key aspects of the role include areas such as producing campaign reports, campaign analysis, ad trafficking and quality checking.
The finer responsibilities of the role include;
- Manage full campaigns, from integration through to launch and through to completion
- Take full responsibility for day-to-day ad operations
- Run inventory analysis and support for global region analysis
- Managing campaign orders
- Full campaign optimization and management
- Producing reports evaluating and tracking campaign results
- Troubleshooting of any operational issues
- Work with third parties to ensure that all campaigns are delivered on point
They are looking for someone who has;
- 1-2 years of ad ops experience, working across ad serving and programmatic
- Experience of using ad trafficking systems
- Full campaign experience; everything from the kick off to the conclusion of an advertising campaign
- Good knowledge of the digital media landscape; knowledge of agencies, technology companies, media owners etc.
- Wants to be part of a small, start-up tech company
What next? Please get in touch. Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to email@example.com