International Media Planning Manager
INTERNATIONAL MEDIA PLANNING MANAGER
Working in the Media and Market Development team, reporting directly into the Senior Manager for Central Media, the key objectives of this position are:
- Co-ordinate the approved Territory TV Budget allocation for PokerStars, BetStars and Stars Casino activity (key focus on Russia, Spain, Canada, Italy, Germany, Portugal, France, UK, Nordics).
- Manage the reconciliation of TV investments with local Media Agencies to ensure Spends are allocated to specific activity and that all Media credits and rebates are properly tracked.
- Co-ordinate the Media planning, on going delivery and post campaign assessment for all TV activity across the Group.
- Be the primary Media point of contact for all stakeholders, ensuring MMD campaign execution is aligned with other BUs (key focus Brand, Advertising, FP&A, Digital, Content, Social and CRM) teams).
The role requires strong project management skills, working alongside marketing managers from the MM&D team and aligning Media plans with stake holders from multiple departments on all campaign deliverables.
As the International Media Planning Manager, you will manage the alignment and visibility of all TV plans, ensuring the each Territory campaign has specific KPIs that are fully reconciled at the end of each month / campaign period. The day to day role includes creating Business cases for Budget allocation, tracking budgets and deliverables with local Markets, Media Agency management, maintaining an up to date Media Dashboard detailing annual Plans and the regular publication of campaign performance versus KPIs.
- Help develop Media Plans outlining Channel relevance and usage
- Brief local MMD and co-ordinate execution of TV activation
- Alignment and maintenance of all local executional Media Plans with campaign stakeholders, to be circulated weekly on a dashboard circulated to many Stakeholders.
- On going review of all local budgets to optimise Media returns, shaping strategies in different markets to improve response rates from the Media.
- Overseeing the approval and reconciliation process for Media payments.
- Developing ways to showcase optimisation of Media Investment to Senior stakeholders.
Skills and Capabilities
- Must have fluent English.
- Must have worked in International Media Planning or media co ordination for 2 plus years.
- Experience in developing and executing multi channel campaigns across TV and ideally Digital platforms.
- Experience in co-ordinating multi territory Media plans
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute £3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favorite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Isle of Man office in the Group Marketing department.