Senior Digital Designer
Lead Digital Designer
My client is a well-recognised, London-based creative studio lying within the sports sector who are looking for a Lead Designer to work across digital, integrated campaigns.
You must have a minimum of 5 years' commercial experience and a brilliant digital portfolio demonstrating recent cross-platform, multi-device UI projects. Being a competent Skier/ Snowboarder is hugely beneficial for the role.
As the Lead Designer, you will be working within the creative team on ideation, the creation and production for various digital projects including: web, social media, apps, interactive and film. You will also have the opportunity to travel on location.
To be perfect for the role you are bursting with ideas, have a passion for digital design and innovation paired with fastidious attention to detail. As a person with significant creative digital experience you will translate multi-channel briefs into user centric experiences that translate across all devices and platforms.
* Produce innovative, high quality project outcomes for digital platforms, working across multiple digital channels
* Mentor junior team members, leading by example and inspiring the people around you
* Keep up to date with changes and innovation within the design sector and sharing knowledge with team
* Improve usability, functionality and aesthetic across all digital media
* Express an understanding of web development and platforms to inform design decisions
* Experience problem solving and envisioning how your ideas can be expressed across all media platforms
* Maintain an awareness of customer user behaviour to give the ability to maximise their experience and ultimately generate sales
Required Skills & Experience
* Ability to ski/ snowboard is hugely beneficial to be considered for this role
* 5 years commercial experience as a digital designer, with experience developing multi-platform campaigns
* Proficient in using the most up to date software including graphic software and hardware
* A brilliant digital portfolio of recent cross-platform, multi-device UI work, demonstrating UI and responsive best practice based on user-centred design
* Creating well crafted social media experiences
* Experienced working closely and effectively with developers, turning ideas and designs into perfectly executed digital experiences
* Must have a keen interest in the future of interactive media, digital technologies, commercial trends and innovations