Category Insight Analyst | FMCG brand | Mat-cover | £40k
Category Insight Analyst | Organic FMCG brand | Mat cover | Bristol | £30-40K
We're looking for a category insight analyst to join an organic fast growing FMCG brand in the Bristol area.
The client: A relatively young but fast growing (30% YoY) organic FMCG brand, who have established a name for themselves.
The role: The role is varied. You will be responsible for delivering insights from customer and market data to maximise the performance of their brands in the UK. You'll be retailer facing delivering insights to key stakeholders, ultimately using insights for category reviews, sales performance, helping gain listings, increasing distribution and analysing performance of new products.
Required skills / experience:
- Experience of conducting, analysing and reporting consumer research projects
- Able to manage both Ad-hoc and continuous research experience, using multiple data sources (Kantar, IRI etc.)
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Ideally worked with retail / fmcg / food clients
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Be an expert in Advanced Excel
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment with lots of responsibility