Marketing Research Executive
- Data collection, reporting and analysis - using a variety of websites and data sources in our ecosystem, looking at trends and behaviours.
- Insight library maintenance - managing and maintaining the group market insight library.
- Competitor bench-marking - creating and maintaining competitor bench-marking on pricing, positioning, etc. across various product lines.
- Desk research - ad hoc requests for desk research on our market, competitors, customers, tools, etc. will come your way.
- Sharing insights - cascading reports and insights across the business.
- Collating research requirements - collecting and presenting requirements briefs from various departments.
Established in 2007, FairFX is an international payment services provider that has developed a cloud-based peer-to-peer payments platform that enables customers to move their money easily. The FairFX platform facilitates payments at over 30 million merchants and over 30 million ATMs in a broad range of countries globally via Mobile apps, the Internet, wire transfer and Mastercard/VISA debit cards.
Their platform enables them to cut out the middle man, passing the savings directly to the customer and removing the inconvenience of using expensive Travel Money bureaus and kiosks.
Technology is at the heart of what they do and the business is committed to delivering value to their customers through the innovative use of that technology.The Benefits
- Central location within easy reach from London Bridge
- Free, unlimited access to a gym and pool
- Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
- Regular company socials
- You are Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified
- Proficiency with MS tools
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills