Project Lead, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Are you looking for your next challenge in the digital and integrated space? We’ve got the perfect opportunity for you. This agency are recognised for their innovative approach to marketing.
This Project Lead will work with Agile principles across a range of channels, from integrated campaigns through to email programmes, microsites and social media. This role requires a
collaborative individual who can lead a project from scoping through to launch,
optimisation and review.
This Project Lead will be an integral voice at the project definition and idea generation stages, placing quality control and budget awareness at the heart of your delivery.
This Project Lead will have:
● Project scoping, planning and delivery on time and within budget
● Develop and deliver a robust scope of work and project plan for all of your projects
● Control project costs, time, resources, partner requirements and client needs to
ensure optimal results and profitability
● Lead on managing new product development and MVP product launches, using
● Accountable for the quality control process on your projects
● Experience in Scrum / Kanban development procedures
● Demonstrate knowledge of a range of project management tools such as
Basecamp, Trello and Slack
The Project Lead they’re looking for will be someone with confidence in their ability, and able to stay organised in a busy schedule. Sound like your kind of Project Lead role?
Please quote AP810d when applying for this Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com