UX Consultant - Digital/UX Agency - Norwich
Are you a UX Consultant looking for your next challenge?
Backed by a growing national integrated Agency this Customer Experience Consultancy based in Norwich believe in engaging audiences and creating insight led customer experiences.
This role operates within the agency's customer experience consultancy and reporting in to The Principal Experience Consultant, the UX Consultant will be responsible for managing and delivering the agency's specialist UX services. The role will also assist with the continual development of UX credentials and capabilities through packaging, promoting and marketing experience and services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To deliver projects and the scoping and Experience Design phases of digital projects on time and budget to the highest standards
- To help drive and develop new business for the agency from new and existing clients
- Assist with the co-ordination of responses to briefs and enquiries, calling on the right skills as required to deliver a first-class response
- To run all phases of projects, both independently and as part of a team
- Owning and implementing each of the activities in each phase
- To run stakeholder, user and customer research activities as part of projects
- First class UX experience & expertise Information
- Architecture and UI design
- Appreciation of all digital techniques and their commercial application
- The ability to establish and grow new client relationships
- Naturally confident, outgoing person with strong written and oral presentation skills, strong ability to be adaptable and work well with a variety of different people.
- Strong time management: the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure Strong commercial acumen and ability to negotiate
- Good administrative, numerical and analytical skills to support financial management
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.