Category Manager, c£50,000 + bonus - Leicestershire
This leading global provider of premium branded products and solutions to the fast changing and growing image capture and sharing market are now looking for a Category Manager for one of their premium brands to join them based in Leicestershire.
Working within the product marketing team this role will own and drive the managed categories from a commercial, brand and customer perspective. Interfacing with Marketing, Planning, Customer Service and Sales teams to deliver strong go to market activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a number of lighting categories and brands.
- Be responsible for the local go to market/commercial strategy for managed categories/product ranges. Working with required functions within the business to ensure first class delivery and implementation.
- Interface with central HQ's Product and Marketing teams to deliver product information and brand messaging to the local market in line with central strategy.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop, implement and manage customers commercial, product and merchandising strategies.
- Close coordination with local marketing team to develop and support marketing and promotional activities for managed categories.
- Work with local demand planning to ensure optimum inventory and availability for managed product ranges.
- Manage product life cycle for managed categories including appropriate lunch and exit strategies.
The suitable candidate for this role will have solid knowledge and experience of category management, marketing and sales principles and will have a good understanding, either from work experience or personal interest, of the hobbyist photography market and an understanding of the associated hardware.
You will ideally also have experience of working within an organisation that operates a matrix management system or at least requires a high level of collaboration and interdependence with other functions. This role requires international travel 2-3 times per year as well as other UK based events.
Blue Skies are managing the full recruitment process for this organisation. Please therefore contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss or apply.